Frage beantwortet

When will the money recovered be transferred to my bank card?

I lost my backpack on the train and there was a sum of money in the backpack. I got the backpack back with the help of the staff, but the staff told me that my money has been transferred to the bank and will be transferred to my bank card after a while. I then filled out all the information and materials to the staff. I am a Chinese, I want to know when I can transfer to my Chinese bank card?

Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you receive a written receipt when you issued your backpack? If you have been informed that the transfer will be made to the account, it may take a few bank working days. /ch

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you receive a written receipt when you issued your backpack? If you have been informed that the transfer will be made to the account, it may take a few bank working days. /ch

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Please be patient, international transfers outside the SEPA area may take some time. /ch

I filled in my bank card number and bank name in the information form, so that's it? The staff told me that as long as I filled out some information and the bank name and bank card number, it would be fine.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you ask your bank how long international transfers take with them? /ti

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

If you have followed the instructions of the colleagues it will be fine. For further information please get back to the staff you have already contacted. Best regards /ki

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

What service staff did you contacted the first way? In a train station? Then go to that train station. /ti

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

About this community, we have no way of reaching colleagues and asking questions for you. If you are in contact with the lost+found service, write a message there. /ch