Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Refunds as agreed

Hello! As a person who has used DBahn for a Motorail in March 2018, there were issues with the train / service etc. I had a reply from Maren Reinsch, followed the instructions precisely as per her email, and has just received everything back. The telephone number is premium rate, in a nutshell no telephone calls are wanted by the company. Very bad customer care. I will not be using DBahn as they do not wish to speak to you.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello DBTicketsUK,

what exactly happened and why did you get the documents back? Is it because of a compensation for delays? /ni

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Hello! I was given an address by Maren Reinsch, sent a covering letter with the DB tickets, to that address by International Tracked and Signed, which I sent in March 2018 and they were returned today. Maren Reinsch required the tickets for a refund in view of the poor service on an overnight express. I am of the opinion that DBahn does not want to give me the appropriate refund and from what I have read, it either takes 6 to 7 months or not at all. Why am I given this poor service? I paid for International Tracked and Signed.

Benutzerin
Benutzerin

Benutzerin

Ebene
5000 / 5000
I don't know "Maren Reinsch" and as far as I know DB stopped running Motorail trains in 2016.

@kabo
Vielen Dank für die Aufklärung. Wieder was dazu gelernt. :-)

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello DBTicketsUK,

I don't understand your request. You have received a refund from the international customer dialogue? Where is the problem. Maybe you can explain that a little bit more?
/ka

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
@Benutzerin
Maren Reinsch ist Abteilungsleiterin Sales & Services bei der DB. Briefe vom Kundendialog werden mit ihrem Namen unterschrieben.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Hello! Why is it that everything was returned as I sent in the envelope and secondly, the credit card number which I had paid for the train tickets, there has been no refund whatsoever. So something is not adding up and I have checked online and this is up to date. If am member of staff at DBahn requests certain items to be sent, a credit / refund will be made, then DBahn should and must honour this.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello DBTicketsUK,

I have written you an e-mail with further information. /ka