Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Got milk...?

There is no category that fits this question. And by the way why does the question have to be 10 characters long at least? Control freakishness?
Anyway here’s the question. When will DB end a long time contract with Dalmayr for cream for coffee? The whole world is drinking coffe with MILK! Can you please please serve milk instead of cream with coffee on the train? Or at least give people people a choice. When I ask for milk in Bordbistro, they look at me like I am a criminal. There are Existing Solutions, eg tiny triangular milk tetra packs, as for example on danish rail or Scandinavian airways. Please stop being old-fashioned, DB! Passengers! Refuse to buy coffee , especially for 3!!! euros, if you are not offered milk. Maybe that will make the move.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
34 / 100
Antworten

Woodstock
Woodstock

Woodstock

Ebene
5000 / 5000
The same question every week Maybe you are CEO at Melitta? Nobody here can answer this quesrtion.

Hello Bepa111,

thank you for your reference. There is currently no way to offer milk in smaller packages. According to statistics, the desire for coffee cream is higher than the desire for milk. Of course, you can at any time inquire with the colleagues in the on-board restaurant, the desire for milk, which should also be met in the presence. /ka

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
34 / 100
Thank you DB. I am surprised at statistics, based on my experience. But I guess Germans have different taste than I do and who am I to make the rules. When in Rome. Woodstock, you must consider yourself very intelligent and witty. Just because you cannot answer the question does not mean nobody can. Your knowledge is also impressive. Even without being melitta’s CEO I know Melitta does not produce milk, it produces coffee filters.

Benutzerin
Benutzerin

Benutzerin

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"The whole world is drinking coffe with MILK!" - really?

https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/224843/umf...