Frage beantwortet

Timetable change - train departs earlier than stated on ticket

Earlier this year I booked two seats on the ICE 1173 from Hamburg to Zürich on 24 June. According to the timetable at that point, the train would depart Hamburg at 08.24, and arrive in Zürich at 16.00. This is also the information given on my ticket. Now I got an e-mail stating that there have been timetable changes, which seems to mean that the train will actually leave Hamburg at 07.23. The train number is still the same (ICE 1173), so my question is whether my seat reservation is still valid for this service (as it seems like the only thing that has changed is the departure time from Hamburg)? Is this correct, and does it matter that the departure time stated on the ticket is still the time from before the timetable change?

Thanks in advance!

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Sparflieger
Sparflieger

Sparflieger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
It´s correct. Your reservation is still valid, for it´s the same train as you booked. The train leaves Hamburg erlier for there are construction works on the way.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Sparflieger
Sparflieger

Sparflieger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
It´s correct. Your reservation is still valid, for it´s the same train as you booked. The train leaves Hamburg erlier for there are construction works on the way.