Frage beantwortet

I do not receive e-ticket after booking

I have booked the online ticket from Gronau (Westf.) to Dusseldorf from 3rd July to 4th July. After filling personal details, I used Klarna to pay. However, after paying, I did not receive a confirmation from DB bahn for my trip as well as the e-ticket. I can show the bill that I paid for the ticket. The details of that trip are:
3rd July: Gronau (Westf.) to Dusseldorf 10:21 to 12:50
4th July: Dusseldorf to Gronau (Westf) 16:21 to 19:04
Email:
Name:
Hope to hear from you soon.

[Edit by community staff, 06/11/18, 06:05 a.m.: personal data removed.]

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Phillipp
Phillipp

Phillipp

Ebene
4032 / 5000
Please remove your personal data of your post. This is an open community so everybody can see ist.

Have you checked your spam folder? Or maybe you haven`t activated recieving a confirmation after booking. Please contact the Online Service by calling +49 180 6 10 11 11 (20 cents per call from fixed lines, 60 cents maximum per call from mobile networks).

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Phillipp
Phillipp

Phillipp

Ebene
4032 / 5000
Please remove your personal data of your post. This is an open community so everybody can see ist.

Have you checked your spam folder? Or maybe you haven`t activated recieving a confirmation after booking. Please contact the Online Service by calling +49 180 6 10 11 11 (20 cents per call from fixed lines, 60 cents maximum per call from mobile networks).

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

If you didn't receive an email or online ticket by email, the booking didn't work. /ch