Frage beantwortet

BahnCard Apple Wallet

DB should reconsider its decision not to allow BahnCard into the wallet app. It’s reticent and not CustomerService friendly. Airlines eg. SAS allow frequent flyer cards in wallet. Why not BahnCard? Lazy programming? I know that you answered before but the answer is not satisfactory.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
34 / 100
Phillipp
Phillipp

Phillipp

Ebene
3972 / 5000
You have the possibility to load your BahnCard into the application "DB Navigator". There you have everything at one place - your tickets, you BahnCard and the timetable.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (32)

Ja (1)

3%

3% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Phillipp
Phillipp

Phillipp

Ebene
3972 / 5000
You have the possibility to load your BahnCard into the application "DB Navigator". There you have everything at one place - your tickets, you BahnCard and the timetable.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Bepa111 ,

unfortunately, we have no news here and therefore I can not say when and wether it will be possible at a later date. / tr

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Warum lehnen deutsche Unternehmen eigentlich konsequent Standard-Lösungen weltweiter Anbieter ab? In anderen Ländern bieten kleinste Firmen Wallet-Unterstützung an. In den Chefetagen deutscher Firmen werden einfach falsche Entscheidungen getroffen. Weil ihr nicht am Puls der Zeit seid. Deswegen sind wir als Nation auch auf dem Weg ins digitale Niemandsland. Weiter so!

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
34 / 100
Yes, unfortunately it seems to be the case, that old grey haired men with a self interest and no understanding of the digital world make decisions about this. It is much more convenient to have everything in the wallet you don’t have to jump from app to app. I experience this in other countries as well. Germany is far behind on the digital front. Land of ideas, really? And the official approved answer to this question has nothing to do with it. I know I can have everything in their app. But my question was not about that.