Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

bahncard cancellation 25

I have informed to cancel my ba=hn card 25 on may 17th ,the expiry is 30 june. I am leaving germany on jun 14,I have called the team and informed them to cancel,but they still extended it.Agreed i missed the 6 week policy by informing on May 17th for card that expires on June 30.Now the card is extended to next year and i am leaving germany on June 14th.So i have no option of using it and it will be a complete waste of money.If needed i can submit my deregistrartion slip of exit from germany as a proof.Is it possible to cancel then.Need customer support on this.Hoping for a positive reply..

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
51 / 100
Antworten

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
51 / 100
I have informed to cancel my bahn card 25 on may 17th ,the expiry is 30 june. I am leaving germany on jun 14,I have called the team and informed them to cancel,but they still extended it.Agreed i missed the 6 week policy by informing on May 17th for card that expires on June 30.Now the card is extended to next year and i am leaving germany on June 14th.So i have no option of using it and it will be a complete waste of money.If needed i can submit my deregistrartion slip of exit from germany as a proof.Is it possible to cancel then.Need customer support on this.Hoping for a positive reply..

Hello Sridhar,

unfortunately, here in the community we don't have access to your data at the BahnCard-Service. Please contact the colleagues by phone directly under the number 0180 6 3400 35 ((20 cents per call from a German landline, max 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; Monday to Friday 07:00 to 21:00, Saturdays 09:00 to 18:00.)

If the card was valid until June 30, the cancellation should have been received no later than June 19th. Thus, your notice would have been timely, but this can only confirm the colleagues from the service. / tr

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
51 / 100
Hello Team,

Sorry for saying this.The customer support is not all responsive i have done multiple calls.I would be very much thank full to you ,i you can forward my request to the team.I can share my bahn card number if needed.Thanks for the quick reply and you proved to me there is still some hope with bahn card service.Thanks for that

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
51 / 100
I have also dropped multiple mails about the problem which i have mentioned above,But there was not even a single reply.

Here in the community, customers help other customers and nobody has access to your data at the BahnCard service. Therefore, only colleagues from the service can help you in this case. /tr

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
51 / 100
Got it.One more question to clarify.Is the notification for termination is 6 weeks before or 10 days as you have mentioned above.Please confirm for bahn card 25