Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Any special train schedules Mannheim Hochenheim between 20-23 July? If yes, when will it be available?

Me and me son and probably thousands of others are going to Hockenheim for the formula 1 grand prix in July. will their be special travel schedules from Mannheim to Hockenheim and return?
If yes, When will these plans be released in order to plan in details?
Is it required to make seat reservations or is it allowed to have standing positions in the train?

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Hello Madsen,

Hockenheim is easily accessible by train from Mannheim. From the train station, a shuttle bus to the Hockenheimring runs to designated major events. On foot, the ring can be reached in about 30 minutes from the train station. But you can also take the city bus and get off at the stop Waldstr./Friedhof (weekdays except Sun., Saturdays to 14.00 clock). From here it is still about 500 m to the ring.

Please use for a connection inquiry www.bahn.de there you will also find the appropriate prices. Seat reservation is not possible in local trains. The journey takes about 20 minutes by train. / tr

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Thanks for your kind answer. My question were more related to eventual extra trains. 1 train per hours in the race-days seems a little bit under estimated. Any special travel schedule between mannheim / hockenheim?It might be my skills but it is not possible to buy any tickets. following message are received "Preisauskunft derzeit nicht möglich"

Additional local trains and their times are determined by the transport association. You can buy a ticket for the VRN fare (no DB fare) at the ticket machine at the station. You can also book VRN tickets via the app DB Navigator, if you select the connection. /ch