Frage beantwortet

not sent / arrived ticket

I have ordered and paid my ticket to DB on 11th April (the ticket is for Budapest-Darmstadt on 24th April). DB said, they will send the ticket per post. The ticket did not arrive till now (afternoon 23th April). I called DB several times they said they have sent the ticket without any possibility to track what is happened with it. Is that possible that DB selling tickets without securing the customer that he is going to receive the ticket? Is that possible that DB is not taking care that much of the passengers and now telling that I have to buy a ticket again???

Csaba
Csaba

Csaba

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"Is that possible that DB selling tickets without securing the customer that he is going to receive the ticket? "
-> Yes

"Is that possible that DB is not taking care that much of the passengers and now telling that I have to buy a ticket again???"
-> DB will refund the ticket which got lost during delivery.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"Is that possible that DB selling tickets without securing the customer that he is going to receive the ticket? "
-> Yes

"Is that possible that DB is not taking care that much of the passengers and now telling that I have to buy a ticket again???"
-> DB will refund the ticket which got lost during delivery.