Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

How to cancel my Bahn card?

Dear,
I tried to contact DB few times to cancel my Bahn card in the last month (I know it's possible after 3 months), because DB said it should be done 28 days before the next payment. But still no one answered to my request.
I want to cancel my card and that my bank information are deleted from my profile.
I also asked how can I get my invoices? On DB services and my email I only got the invoice for the first payment for the card.
Thanks & Regards,
Aleksandra

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello AGrb ,

what service did you want to achieve? Would you like to cancel your BahnCard? /ka

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
I want to cancel my BahnCard and that my bank information are deleted from my profile.
I also want to get the invoices for my BahnCard payments.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello AGrb,

the cancellation must be submitted to the Bahncard Service not later than 6 weeks before the end of the term. To receive the invoice or to check your data, please contact the BahnCard service: 0180 6 34 00 35 (20 ct / call from a landline, mobile tariff max 60 ct / call). /ka

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
How can I submit the cancelation?
Is there an email so that I can contact BahnCard Service to receive the invoice or to check my data?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello AGrb,

the termination can be sent by e-mail. The e-mail address is: bahncard-service@bahn.de. However, the processing by e-mail takes longer, faster is the telephone contact. / ka

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
How long does it take to get the confirmation via email? I am not in Germany at the moment and can't call.
I sent the email 6 days ago.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Emails could take a while. I cannot say exactly how long. You can use that form for your cancelation either. /ti

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
I have canceled it via email and form, still no reply.
I tried to call the number you gave me but doesn't help cause I don't speak German and there is an anwering machine.
Still don't know how can I get the rest of my invoices?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you also include your BahnCard number in the notice? Without this information, the colleagues can maybe not able to associate your notice. /ni

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
I did.
But I still didn't get an information how can I get my BahnCard invoices?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you receive an acknowledgment of receipt for your cancellation?
You can request an invoice document for your current BahnCard in the logged-in area, the Meine BahnCard services. This will be sent by post. /ka

AGrb
AGrb

AGrb

Ebene
66 / 100
I haven't.
I have already requested it, but I have received only the first invoice. How do I get the other invoices for every month payments?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello AGrb,

then you can only contact the BahnCard-Service: +49 180 6 34 00 35 (20 cents by call from a German landline, max 60 cents by call from a German mobile network).
The monthly payment is only available on the BahnCard Flex and payment is made by direct debit. You will not receive any additional invoice. /ka