Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Seatprice Interrail?

We were on Interrail (3 senior on pension). We had 1.st class Global Pass. We asked seat ticket from Celle to Paris. We were told the price is 90 euro - 30 euro per person. It was necessary to buy those ticket because we were in a hurry, even we said that it can not be so expensive. Well, in Hannover we had time to check prices again. The clerck said "Es muss ein fehler sein". He could't solve problem but said that it can't be more than 10 euro per person. He said that we must write to DB. Where I can send the reclaimer. I have account in DB and I have all documents. I paid with Visa. Thank you.

KimHyp01
KimHyp01

KimHyp01

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Interrrail in France, especially in These Strike months, ist not a good Idea.There are several prives, depending on Demand..

Maybe The Demand has deterioatead a bit after First reports about strike effects...

KimHyp01
KimHyp01

KimHyp01

Ebene
12 / 100
Interrail Global Pass 1.st class. Nur Sitzplätze fur 3.

Aufgabstelle: xxxxxx Stralsund 5.3.2018 Schaltennummer 602. NVS Auftrag xxxxxxxxx VUnummer xxxxxxxxxx

Betrag Zusammen fur drei: 107.70 e. Celle Katrlsruhe IC2279 7.3.18 Preis 17.70.und ICE Karlsruhe Paris Est Zug 9572 Preis 90.00!

Diese letzte pries ist ganz hoch. Zb. TVG Paris Biarritz Sitzplat was 30.00 (3 person age > 60).

[Edit by editorial staff, 04/04/18, 10.30 a.m.: personal data removed.]

Hello KimHyp01,

if you had a 1st class Interrail Global Pass and you travelled in 1st class, you will need a pass/ reservation for the 1st class. The price for the pass/ reservation in the 1st class from Karlruhe to Paris is 30 Euro per person. The pass/ reservation in 2nd class costs 13 Euro per person for this route. /ka

Note: We answered via email first by mistake. So here is the answer for the community again. /ti