Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Can i cancel my Bahncard 25 Flex in advance?

I know that the minimum subscription is 3 months, but can I send the cancellation form now so that DB cancel it automatically after 3 months, so that I wont forget.

Thank you so much

ccy
ccy

ccy

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

Bertosch
Bertosch

Bertosch

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Of course, you can

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello ccy,

the termination must be in text form with the BahnCard-Service: BahnCard-Service
60643 Frankfurt/Main. The canceled BahnCard Flex must be returned no later than five days after the termination date. The return is possible in every DB travel center. /ka

ccy
ccy

ccy

Ebene
12 / 100
Hi everyone, thanks for the reply.

So I will not be in Germany after the first month of using the Bahncard.
When and how should/can I cancel the subscription in advance and send back the card?

Lets say I started using the Bahncard on1. April, can I send the cancellation (in text form) and send the card on 1. May to BahnCard-Service, 60643 Frankfurt/Main all together? Eventho I will be charged with the minimum 3 months subscription.

But Im just worried that Germany will not receive my letter (cancellation + card) in time.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello ccy,

the minimum term of the BahnCard Flex is three months. Perhaps you have the option to cancel the cancellation and the BahnCard Flex in a DB Travel Center before leaving Germany. Then you are on the safe side. / ka