Frage beantwortet

Why am I unable to login into My Bahn account?

I registered and created My Bahn customer account from outside Germany. While trying to access the account from Germany, it is not allowing to login and I am getting an error message that username / password is not correct. What should I do to access my account?

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Did you close every bahn.de window before you use the link you got in the email?

Please note: If you have entered your password several times incorrectly you are locked for 30 minutes. After that you can try to change the password again. /di

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello vix,

do you use special characters like "§", "$" or "&" in your password? If so, then our app DB Navigator may not accept the password. Please change it in your account on bahn.de. You can use normal special charakters like "+", "-", "_" or "*". /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
I have not used any special characters for password. Also I am unable to login either via the browser or the DB navigator. Can I delete and register again for the account?

And your registration was already successfull? Did you receive a confirmation? You can also use "Forgotten your login data" if it was a successfull registration in order to get a new password. /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Yes I did receive a welcome email and also tried the 'forgot your login data' option but nothing seems to work.

Did you close every bahn.de window before you use the link you got in the email?

Please note: If you have entered your password several times incorrectly you are locked for 30 minutes. After that you can try to change the password again. /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Worked by resetting the password option. Both browser and DB Navif=gator options working. Thank you.