Frage beantwortet

Why am I unable to login into My Bahn account?

I registered and created My Bahn customer account from outside Germany. While trying to access the account from Germany, it is not allowing to login and I am getting an error message that username / password is not correct. What should I do to access my account?

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you close every bahn.de window before you use the link you got in the email?

Please note: If you have entered your password several times incorrectly you are locked for 30 minutes. After that you can try to change the password again. /di

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello vix,

do you use special characters like "§", "$" or "&" in your password? If so, then our app DB Navigator may not accept the password. Please change it in your account on bahn.de. You can use normal special charakters like "+", "-", "_" or "*". /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
I have not used any special characters for password. Also I am unable to login either via the browser or the DB navigator. Can I delete and register again for the account?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

And your registration was already successfull? Did you receive a confirmation? You can also use "Forgotten your login data" if it was a successfull registration in order to get a new password. /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Yes I did receive a welcome email and also tried the 'forgot your login data' option but nothing seems to work.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Did you close every bahn.de window before you use the link you got in the email?

Please note: If you have entered your password several times incorrectly you are locked for 30 minutes. After that you can try to change the password again. /di

vix
vix

vix

Ebene
31 / 100
Worked by resetting the password option. Both browser and DB Navif=gator options working. Thank you.