Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Conditions and dates for Sparpreise Amsterdam-Kopenhagen

I want to book a ticket Amsterdam-Kopenhagen (or the other way) with Sparpreise on a specific day in June, as it is the only way to be competitive with the (over-subsidized) lowcost airlines prices.
I see it is possible for €39 p.p. on some days for the coming 3 months, but only for a few days this price is (still) available. Is it known if these prices are always available if you are the first to book it?
I want to a ticket for the end of June, on a Saturday, are these Sparpreise available in June, and on weekends?
So I can book from 3 months ahead, but when will the prices be released? at 00:00 o'clock 3 months in advance, or at a special time in the morning?
Is it possibile to be the first as a normal customer, or have travel agencies always first right to these lowest prices?
I see Sparpreise Amsterdam->Copehagen in the coming three months for €39, €49, €59, .... even €119 Is this a sliding scale based on the tickets already sold, so are the first tickets always €39? Or is this dependant on the day?
I see that for the stretch Kopenhagen-Roedby a bus runs in stead of the train from end of March till beginning of June, why is there no Sparpreis possible when a smal part of the route is a bus because the tracks are being renovated?
Thanks in advance!

JStof
JStof

JStof

Ebene
23 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello JStof,

39 Euros is the lowest possible price for a Sparpreis Europa (saver fare Europe). That doesn't mean, that we can make this offer for every destination. Today you can book up to April 4th 2018. I can't say, what prices will be available on your booking day.

The capacity of the buses is far less than the capacity of a full train. With saver fares Deutsche Bahn has the ability of traveling steering. If we know, that there will be not enough capacity we offer less saver fares. /ti

JStof
JStof

JStof

Ebene
23 / 100
Thank you for your reply,
I understand that you can't give me the price on my booking date yet, but can you give some insight on how these prices are established once they are released 3 months in advance? And how they change once the days pass and tickets are sold? I can imagine like the first 2 tickets per train/segment available for the lowest price, and then augmenting the price when more tickets are sold, but maybe there is a more sophiticated algorithm to it, basing the prices on demand, like plane tickets. So if a weekend day in June normally is a day that is high in demand, no tickets will be available for the lowest Sparpreise Europe once the booking is released 3 months in advance. I am very interested in this proces, so if you can share something, please do :)
Kind regards!

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello JStof,

our special fares - such as the "Sparpreis" - are limited offers. We therefore cannot guarantee the fare quoted. The price given is the one available at the time of your enquiry, but it could become sold out any time. /tr

JStof
JStof

JStof

Ebene
23 / 100
Thank you for your reply,
I think you still don't understand my question. Off course I know that Sparpreis is limited, and can not be guaranteed. I want to know how the initial price is established, the price that is released exactly 3 months before the day of travel. So if my desired day of travel is 15.06.2018, 07:00hrs it states: "Verkauf ab 16.03.18 möglich", and my time of enquiry is 16.03.18 and I am the first to book the just released tickets at 00:00hrs(?) 07:00hrs(?), how are those initial prices established?
Personal guessing mode: Something like normally the first 10/20(?) tickets booked available for SparpreiseEuropa on an augmenting scale from €39->€119? Or based on the populairity of the day and time of travel, or by an algorytm?
Kind regards

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

How much Sparpreise are offered for a price level depends on how the trains are used. There is no blanket response to your question. We also have no information for which trains have many contingents. /ni