Frage beantwortet

Timetable change - Is my ticket still valid?

I booked a train from Amsterdam to Berlín on 1 December. The train was supposed to leave at 9:00 and arrive at 13:22.

I received an email saying that there were timetable changes. I checked the current schedules for this day and time and I no longer see any direct trains, but there is one with a 13 minute change in Hannover arriving in Berlin at 13:36. There are 2 notifications under the current timetable; one says the train from Hannover to Berlin is cancelled, the other says that transportation cannot be guaranteed because exceptionally high passenger volume is expected on this route.

Is my ticket still valid for both trains? Do I need to find another train from Hannover to Berlin?

Many thanks to anyone that can help.

JM84
JM84

JM84

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
73 / 100
Since the timetable was changed (because the IC trains only run from Amsterdam to Hannover), you now have a full flexible ticket from Amsterdam to Berlin.

Your original ticket should have a different time of departure or arrival anyway, since the distance between Amsterdam an Berlin takes a good six hours, no train will be able to cover the distance in 4:22 hours.

If you still want to be in Berlin at half past one, take the 7:00 IC from Amsterdam and change in Hannover Hbf, otherwise you can take the train at 9:00 and arrive in Berlin at half past three, change also at Hannover Hbf.

You can also use ICE highspeed trains due to the timetable change.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
73 / 100
Since the timetable was changed (because the IC trains only run from Amsterdam to Hannover), you now have a full flexible ticket from Amsterdam to Berlin.

Your original ticket should have a different time of departure or arrival anyway, since the distance between Amsterdam an Berlin takes a good six hours, no train will be able to cover the distance in 4:22 hours.

If you still want to be in Berlin at half past one, take the 7:00 IC from Amsterdam and change in Hannover Hbf, otherwise you can take the train at 9:00 and arrive in Berlin at half past three, change also at Hannover Hbf.

You can also use ICE highspeed trains due to the timetable change.