Frage beantwortet

Canceling BahnCard

Hello!

I would like to cancel my BahnCard and avoid automatic renewal.

I've already sent requests using this form:
https://fahrkarten.bahn.de/privatkunde/kontakt/kontakt_st...
(on October 5-th and 17-th)

But since there was no answer or confirmation, I was writing to:
bahncard-service@bahn.de
(On November 3. and 7.)
Without answer again.

I'm out of Germany and calling is not an option.

Do you have any suggestion how I could cancel my BahnCard and avoid automatic renewal.

Many thanks!

Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Okay, so you have the "Bearbeitungsnummer" already. That is good, so you know, that the cancelation has arrived.
So I have ask and they told me, the BahnCard is already canceled. So its all fine. The next weeks you will get an answer too. /no

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Benutzerin
Benutzerin

Benutzerin

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Did you check your SPAM mail file?

Hello NenadCosic, the email address is correct. Did you look always in your spam-folder? Sometimes the emails from the DB end up in them. By the form you get an an automatic confirmation of receipt. So you have then a "Vorgangsnummer" for requests. /no

I've just checked it, nothing's there.

When I sent cancelation form and wrote to bahncard-service@bahn.de, I received automatic e-mail to Inbox. But there was no confirmation after that.

Yes, both times when I used cancelation form, I received Bearbeitungsnummer:

On October 5-th: 1-XXXXXXXXX
On October 17-th: 1-XXXXXXXXX

I canceled BahnCard for my wife in the same time and she received cancelation confirmation in a couple of days after I sent form.

Thanks!

[Edit by DB Redaktion at 13.34: Delete the Processnumber]

Okay, so you have the "Bearbeitungsnummer" already. That is good, so you know, that the cancelation has arrived.
So I have ask and they told me, the BahnCard is already canceled. So its all fine. The next weeks you will get an answer too. /no