Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Flexpreis - Can I travel a day early on international routes with ICE?

If I have a Flexpreis return ticket from Stuttgart to Paris EST , Is it possible that with this flexi ticket I can plan my return journey a day before my actual day of return. Example I plan to go to Paris on 19 Nov and return on 24 Nov. Can I return on 23 Nov in case of emergency if required.
If not , is it possible with an additional cost ?

Ishan
Ishan

Ishan

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

tbsn
tbsn

tbsn

Ebene
857 / 2000
Hello,
with an international Flexpreis-Ticket, you have to start your journey at the date written on your ticket. You can make a stopover and finish the journey within the next three days.

If you want to go one day earlier, you have to cancel the ticket and book a new ticket. The ticket can be cancelled for free if you do so up to one day before the journey starts. The new Flexpreis-Ticket may cost a few percent more or less depending on the weekday ("differenzierter / differentiated Flexpreis").

But be careful: Cancelling the return journey to book a new ticket does not work, if you have bought one ticket for the whole trip. You can buy the tickets for the outward and return journey separately. If the return journey takes place four or more days after the outward journey, afaik you will get two separate tickets anyways.

Ishan
Ishan

Ishan

Ebene
11 / 100
Thanks for your response. So the best way is to book separate tickets for outward and return journey. And if i need to return early, i shud cancel one day in advance and book a new one.