Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Why I didn't receive refund for two tickets?

Hello,on September 28 I've ordered two flexpreis tickets for November total cost 132.60Euro. The order number is XXXXXX. On October 11 I've cancelled and booked new tickets using bahn.de website. The new tickets order is XXXXXX. After cancelling and booking I've received 2 confirmations regarding refund both for 66.30Euro and 1 confirmation for newly ordered tickets. However my credit card shows that I've received refund only for 1 ticket and after that was charged for new tickets. I've been in my bank today and they say that they received payment for refund only for 66.30 Euro. Why didn't I receive full refund for 2 tickets? Thank you

[Edit by editorial staff, 16/10/17, 1:00 p.m.: order numbers removed.]

ArtsiomS
ArtsiomS

ArtsiomS

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Artsiom,
please check your bank-account as to whether our refund has been absorbed by your new booking. /da

ArtsiomS
ArtsiomS

ArtsiomS

Ebene
11 / 100
Hello,
I've checked today and the payment was there. It was not absorbed by newly purchased tickets.
The first payment was displayed after 2 days, and the second only after 5 days however they were both performed simultaneously.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Artsiom - Ok, I can't have a look into your account. Please contact our Online-Service: 0180 6 10 11 11 - (20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depending on provider) or send an e-mail to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. The colleagues can have a look into your account and tell you what happened to your refund. /da