Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

2 Bahn card 50 on my name - Cancel one

My Bahn card 50 expired on the 17.05.17 (Card no XXXX XXXX XXXX 8812). I did not receive the renewal Bahncard.

I had to travel within Germany and the Dusseldorf DB office provided me with a new card (Card no XXXX XXXX XXXX 7620).

In June, i received the old renewal card ((Card no XXXX XXXX XXXX 8812). Now I have 2 Bahn cards and I need to cancel one.

For the cancellation of one card, I sent a letter to DB office in July and also wrote an email to bahncard-service@bahn.de on the 24-Aug-17 and sent a reminder on the 12-Sep-17. When could i expect the cancellation of one card and the refund?

Thank you very much for the attention and response

Best Regards
Karthik

Karthik1505
Karthik1505

Karthik1505

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

Hello Karthik,

you can check the status of your BahnCards in your bahn.de account. If your new BahnCard don't arrive you in time you don't need to book a new BahnCard. In that case you can call the BahnCard-Service to get a preliminary BahnCard or you can load your BahnCard into the app DB Navigator.

A second BahnCard will not be refunded if you order them regularly but you can ask for a cancellation in goodwill. /ti

Karthik1505
Karthik1505

Karthik1505

Ebene
12 / 100
Hello-

Thanks for the response. But I think the problem is not understood. As I mentioned below, I did not order a new card, but the Dusseldorf DB office provided me that. It was my mistake that I didn't know how to handle the situation, when the card don't arrive in time.

1. Nevertheless, I have 2 Bahncard 50, by mistake. How can I cancel one?

2. What is the use of 2 Bahncards to anybody, anyway. Can I use 2 cards for the same travel?

3. What is the next step? Do I have to pay 2 cards for nothing. I am just not given clarity on the next steps. I have got no response from DB office for my email or letter in the last 3 months and I am desperate.

What should I do?

Thanks
Karthik

I understood your problem and I told you, that you can ask for a cancellation in goodwill at BahnCard-Service. You can write them an email to bahncard-service@bahn.de. /ti