Frage beantwortet

I have a bahncard 100 and I undestand that I can have a free bahncard 25, how do I get it? Thanks

According to the terms of the bahncard 100, I should be able to get a free bahncard 25 (for international trips for example)
How do I get it ?

Rems
Rems

Rems

Ebene
23 / 100
Sparflieger
Sparflieger

Sparflieger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hallo Rems,

I think this is a misunderstanding. You can get a free or reduced BC25 only for your partner /children.

You will get a reduction on international trips with BC100 too , please contact the local DB travel centre for further infos.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Sparflieger
Sparflieger

Sparflieger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hallo Rems,

I think this is a misunderstanding. You can get a free or reduced BC25 only for your partner /children.

You will get a reduction on international trips with BC100 too , please contact the local DB travel centre for further infos.

Rems
Rems

Rems

Ebene
23 / 100
Hey Sparger, thanks for your feedback.
If I refer to the Bahn website here, https://www.bahn.de/p/view/bahncard/ueberblick/bahncard10..., under the "Konditionen", I see "Preis Zusatzkarten: BahnCard 25 kostenlos" hence my question.

When booking a ticket, there is no option "Bahncard 100" I am therefore wondering if the conductor will know about the fact that you are suposed to have a reduction equivalent to the bahncard 25 (for instance if the conductor is not from the Bahn but the french SNCF for instance)

Hello Rems,

the "Zusatzkarten" are only available for your partner or children. If you want to book a ticket for an international trip with BahnCard 100 please go to a travel center or call our booking hotline. /ti

Rems
Rems

Rems

Ebene
23 / 100
Thanks for your reply DBahn but it does not really make sense ...
When you buy the most expensive abonnement the DBahn sells, you are entitle to the BahnCard 25 but and have to go to the station in person or pay a fee on the non free phone number and cannot reserve tickets from the website anymore?
I hope you see the ridiculous of the situation!