Frage beantwortet

I just got an email how to order tickets with the mobile phone? It does not work!!?

can someone just call me and explain. this is so complicated!!

Trebla
Trebla

Trebla

Ebene
43 / 100
IntercityWue111
IntercityWue111

IntercityWue111

Ebene
2276 / 5000
I am not that experienced with DB Business solutions, but afaik there are the two following general options:

1) Your company books a ticket for you and you can access it via your DB Navigator app

2) You have been given permission to book your tickets yourself which then are invoiced to your company ("Selbstbucher")

Could it be possibe that you have not been given that permission / authorisation for option 2?

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

IntercityWue111
IntercityWue111

IntercityWue111

Ebene
2276 / 5000
Good afternoon! What exactly is your problem? Which date, time and route are you trying to book tickets for?

Trebla
Trebla

Trebla

Ebene
43 / 100
I am logged in as Business user on the DB Navigator App, and want to order a ticket. The selection goes well until I have to pay for the ticket. That option cannot be selected, I can only make a reservation. What is wrong in the settings?

What is also confusing is the different roles in the online booking system of DB. Where is a simple explanation, in English?

IntercityWue111
IntercityWue111

IntercityWue111

Ebene
2276 / 5000
I am not that experienced with DB Business solutions, but afaik there are the two following general options:

1) Your company books a ticket for you and you can access it via your DB Navigator app

2) You have been given permission to book your tickets yourself which then are invoiced to your company ("Selbstbucher")

Could it be possibe that you have not been given that permission / authorisation for option 2?

Trebla
Trebla

Trebla

Ebene
43 / 100
Thanks,
as to option 2: The DB site is "not so easy" to understand. Under role it says "profile". I see no option to change it.

Trebla
Trebla

Trebla

Ebene
43 / 100
Yes, I have. But I am not sure why this is relevant. I do have private account as well for my private travel, so any private travel I would book through that account anyway.

Trebla
Trebla

Trebla

Ebene
43 / 100
okay, well I do have permission as I mentioned earlier.

If you're logged in with your bahn.business user data, you have the permission form your company but it still not works, right?

Please call the bahn.business hotline for direct support +49 180 6 99 66 44 (Mo-Sa from 7:30 am - 9 pm, 20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depending on provider). /ti