Frage beantwortet

Lausiges Service in DB ist die Regel oder die Ausnahme?

8 of August 2017 my daughter and I traveled from Dresden to Prague using the train Hamburg - Prague, which approached Dresden 17.08. Our tickets were bought in advance in Prague 05.08.2017. It was our first trip by train and we were not well aware of Your rules. The ticket clerk told us, that he reserved places in the train for us. It was our mistake, that we did not ask him to show the numbers of the carriage and our places and coming to the railway station we were unsure what kind of carriage shall we enter. I saw a group of conductors near the carriage and asked for help. I spoke in English and Your stuff understood me very well, but a woman, conductor from the carriage 260 answered, that she would talk with me only in German and moved showing me her back side.I tried to explain her, that I did not speak German well, but understood German perfectly, but she did not dare even to move to me. If I were alone, it would be easier for me to find any place, but I was with my pregnant daughter and we could not run to and back with our luggage along a platform. Thank heaven a man from another carriage helped us to find seats. By some mistake, our tickets did not have numbers of seats only fixed time and we had to take any free place, which we did not know. The conductor who checked our tickets in the carriage 260 was xxx. When she saw, that I wrote down her name, she suddenly started to talk perfectly English trying to explain me, that it was not she, who was arrogant with me on the platform, that it was her colleague, who was impolite. That is true, xxx did not tell me anything arrogant, she did not want to talk with me and to answer at all when I questioned these two women on the platform.
I travel a lot around the Europe, but I have never ever met such an arrogant and impolite stuff as I met in DB, you have to be ashamed having such conductors in your trains, they disgrace DB and your country. There were people from France, China, Russia, Czech Republic and other countries in the train, not all of them speak German. Your stuff has to speak English and of course, has to be polite with the passengers.

Galina Swidzinskya,
xxx
tel. number: xxx

[Edit by editorial staff, 17/08/2017, 5.50 p.m.: personal data removed.]

gnsw2
gnsw2

gnsw2

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello gnsw2,

this community is only for the exchange of knowledge among the users. Employee complaints can be communicated to my colleagues from the customer dialog (Kundendialog).

For your own safety: Please don't post personal data in public. /di

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Skills in english language are not mandatory for train staff in Germany.
You should know that the average German does not speak English as well as other Europeans do. You should not expect every German to be able to speak English sufficent for conversation.

Hello gnsw2,

this community is only for the exchange of knowledge among the users. Employee complaints can be communicated to my colleagues from the customer dialog (Kundendialog).

For your own safety: Please don't post personal data in public. /di