Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Tickets not received, journey is tomorrow. What to do?

Hi,

I have purchased train tickets on bahn.com website on the 25th of July to travel from Venice to Frankfurt area. The tickets had to be posted to Italy and it was stated they they ill arrive in 5 - 8 working days. 11 Working days have passed, and I still do not have the tickets. The journey is tomorrow.
I have called "Information in English" service at 0044 (0) 8718 80 80 66, but they told that I need to email fahrkartenservice@bahn.de or call (0049) 180 6 51 25 12. I do not get any response via email for few days now, and I am placed on hold when calling this number (and it is in German :( )

Can you please advice how I should proceed if I will not get the ticket tomorrow morning?
Are there any other ways to contact Bahn’s customer service?

I found a flight from Venice to Frankfurt, but my train ticket is probably non refundable. Would I be able to get a refund for the train if I will purcahe the flight and if the train ticket will arrive tomorrow (flight is non refundable)?

Thank you,
Jonas

jonasbalius
jonasbalius

jonasbalius

Ebene
2 / 100
Antworten

Hi Jonas,

if your ticket does not receive by the day of your travel, please buy a new ticket. After the trip, send the newly purchased ticket with a short cover letter to our service center. My colleagues will contact you as soon as possible.

contact address:
DB Vertrieb GmbH
Online-Vertrieb
Postfach 10 01 14
96053 Bamberg

Best regards /ma