Frage beantwortet

Availability of taking S-Bahn and Bus in Berlin

I have bought a ticket starting from Hamburg Hbf and I set my home address in Berlin as my destination. The train schedule starts with taking train from Hamburg Hbf to Berlin Hbf, and then taking S-Bahn and Bus to get home. My question is, because the schedule on my ticket has listed S-Bahn and Bus, does it mean I can take these two vehicles just by showing my ticket(without the need of buying a ticket for Berlin)? And do I have to take these vehicles at the specific time that are stated on my ticket? Thank you

Alex7788
Alex7788

Alex7788

Ebene
22 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Thank you for your reply. In this case you can only use the train to Berlin Lichterfelde Ost Bahnhof, if this namend on top of your ticket. The bus is not included in the ticket price. /di

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Alex7788,

is on the ticket "+ City"? If so, you can use S-Bahn and bus in Berlin's "A" tariff zone. If it is not on the ticket, you need an extra ticket for the journey. /ni

Alex7788
Alex7788

Alex7788

Ebene
22 / 100
Thanks for the reply. There's no +City on my ticket. But I have "Hinfahrt: Hamburg → Berlin-Lichterf.Ost" on my ticket, doesn't it mean I can access at least to Berlin Lichtenf. Ost with this ticket? And in your reply, when I booked my ticket, how can I choose it to be "+City" or not? Sorry I got really confused.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

The "+ City" is offered only if you purchase a ticket with BahnCard and the route is more than 100 kilometers long.
What exactly is the booked connection? So what is the departure time for Hamburg? /ni

Alex7788
Alex7788

Alex7788

Ebene
22 / 100
The exact start is from Itzehoe (I thought it's unimportant so I didn't mention it). The connection is Itzehoe(ab 01:11) - Pinneberg(ab 02:09) - Hamburg Hbf(ab 03:30) - Berlin Hbf(ab 07:06) - Berlin-Lichtenfelde Ost(ab 07:22) - Sondershauser Str. Berlin
Departure times are in brackets. I bought it with Bahncard 25.
Thank you.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Thank you for your reply. In this case you can only use the train to Berlin Lichterfelde Ost Bahnhof, if this namend on top of your ticket. The bus is not included in the ticket price. /di