Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Sommer-Ticket Never Received?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I ordered a Sommer-Ticket online on My Bahn on July 14th, but I have still not received it in the mail and it has been over 10 days - I have checked my local address online (in Essen) and it is correct. I will be leaving Germany after this week heading back to the US and will not be able to use this order unless I can receive it before the weekend. Is there anyway I can receive this online or guaranteed mail in two days, otherwise I would like to request a full refund for my order? Please let me know how to proceed as soon as possible and if further information is needed. Many thanks!

qballmath
qballmath

qballmath

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

Dear qballmath, please call our online service to confirm that your order has already been sent. (0049) 180 6 10 11 11 (20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depending on provider)
daily from 00:00 to 24:00 /ch

qballmath
qballmath

qballmath

Ebene
12 / 100
I called your online service several times today and was put on hold for more than 20 minutes using my US phone in which i hung up after asking to speak to a customer service agent in English. This seems unacceptable, and I would like to know the process to request a full refund.

I'm sorry that it didn't work by phone. The best way to describe it's by email to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. Enter all personal data and the reason for cancellation. Please be patient. /ch