Frage beantwortet

I have a trouble problem about my ID card.

Hello, I have a question about identity cards...
I used a same card for identification and payment which mother's credit card, not mine.
So, I logged into " DB bahn " and changed the ID card to my Master Card.
However, the online ticket was already sent out.Could you please reissue the QR code?
Or, let me know how to fix it.
When I ride, I will take my online card, my passport, my Master card which has been changed at the homepage, and my mother's card that I used when paying.

naomi923
naomi923

naomi923

Ebene
5 / 100
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
It is not necessary to show the credit any more.
You have to show your ticket and your passport.
The only important thing is, that the name printed on the ticket matches the name in your passport.
If your name ist printed on the ticket, everything ist OK
If your mother's name ist printed on the ticket, the ticket is invalid for your journey. In this case you have to return the wrong ticket and book a correct one (with your name).

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (2)

Ja (1)

33%

33% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
It is not necessary to show the credit any more.
You have to show your ticket and your passport.
The only important thing is, that the name printed on the ticket matches the name in your passport.
If your name ist printed on the ticket, everything ist OK
If your mother's name ist printed on the ticket, the ticket is invalid for your journey. In this case you have to return the wrong ticket and book a correct one (with your name).

AliceJin
AliceJin

AliceJin

Ebene
11 / 100
Dear Madam /Sir,
I am not able to send my own request, so hopefully this can help me out...
I am traveller from Asia, and I booked the on-line ticket with my English name , and paid by my own credit card.
However, I see now Passport is required for On-line ticket inspection, while only my Chinese name is shown on my passport.
Therefore, I want to ask whether it's acceptable to show my passport , my payment credit card and my printed ticket with only the First name difference?
If not, is it possible to change my name for my booking order? Look forward to your kind reply, thanks a lot.

Hello AliceJin,

please contact the colleagues from the Online-Service. You can reach the colleagues under the phone number: (0049) 180 6 10 11 11 (20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depending on provider) daily from 00:00 to 24:00. My colleagues can help you. /ni