Frage beantwortet

Bahn Card rail plus

Hello,
Recently I Booked my ticket for the journey between ''Berlin-Schönefeld Flughafen to Freiberg'', After the booking, I received an electronic ticket which shows' vorläufige probe bahncard 25, Inklusive Rail Plus ''. There is no information about my departure station and arrival one. I am not sure if I'm going to make the reservation again or its okay?
I thank you beforehand

Tufail
Tufail

Tufail

Ebene
11 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
What you recieved is not a ticket but a card allowing discounted rail travel.
Read here:
https://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/mdb/bahnintern/internationa...

If you book a long-distance-ticket online without such a discount-card, German Rail usually asks you, whether you want to buy the ticket at reguar price or a discount-card together with the discounted ticket.
Probably you bought a discounted ticket AND a discount-card. So look if there is a second file containing your ticket.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
What you recieved is not a ticket but a card allowing discounted rail travel.
Read here:
https://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/mdb/bahnintern/internationa...

If you book a long-distance-ticket online without such a discount-card, German Rail usually asks you, whether you want to buy the ticket at reguar price or a discount-card together with the discounted ticket.
Probably you bought a discounted ticket AND a discount-card. So look if there is a second file containing your ticket.

Tufail
Tufail

Tufail

Ebene
11 / 100
Thanks for your detailed explanation.
That's the only file I received. It seems I did mistake while booking,
One more thing, If I cancel now will I be paying any charges ? will it be transferred to my card or what?
I see they require address as well, While booking I gave an address where I will be no longer residing from Monday, Can I give a friend address if they need to send me something? Acceptable?
Thank you

Hello Tufail,

you can not return the BahnCard. You can cancel it, so you won't get a new BahnCard after the first period.

Please buy the ticket with BahnCard discount. How to buy an online ticket is explained here and also here. /si