Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Ticket invoice

I have booked two tickets: one from mobile app, another from bahn.de website. I have received only one ticket via e-mail, the one that was booked from smartphone. I had no idea this might be important, as both tickets were (and still are) saved in my phone. The tickets were purchased on April 28 and May 2.

Now, I need to present invoices acceptable by Finanzamt for reimbursement. The invoice available online is said to be unacceptable for bookkeeping - strange. How can I obtain a formally acceptable invoice for the tickets that were purchased online or using mobile app?

The personnel at the local train station told me, that what I see online is all I can get after the trip. I have called the support, they advised me to send an e-mail to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. As of this writing, no meaningful answer in three hours, only an autoreply message.

Does it have to be such a hurdle to perform such a common operation?

easyrider
easyrider

easyrider

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello easyrider,

a ticket is an invoice with VAT. If you book a "Handy-Ticket" you can get a pdf document via email. But it is important that you have activated the additional delivery of mobile phone ticket as online tickets.

My colleagues from the Online-Service will answer you as soon as possible. Please be patient. /di

easyrider
easyrider

easyrider

Ebene
11 / 100
I've got the tickets very much to the accountant's satisfaction, thank you.

Now, here's what it took to get it right.

Of 5 DB representatives contacted regarding this issue (3 at "Reisezentrum" and 2 reached by phone):

• one, at information desk, had no idea how to solve the issue;
  • another two, at "Reisezentrum" itself, provided me with false information
  • the first phone support employee I've contacted has asked me to send a request per e-mail
  • the second phone support employee I've contacted finally did it right: asked me a few questions to identify me and e-mailed me the missing ticket.

Altogether it took at least 2 hours of my time.

Why on Earth cannot your app just save a ticket as PDF file to the user's smartphone or computer upon request? By any measure, it shouldn't be much of a rocket science to implement.