Frage beantwortet

how do i know which platform to use at munich central?

Where can i find the platform number of the train leaving Munich Central Station to Munich Airport

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Woodstock
Woodstock

Woodstock

Ebene
5000 / 5000
From Munich Central there are two trains to the airport, S1 and S8. You'll find them at the end of the platform to the left and then downstairs.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Woodstock
Woodstock

Woodstock

Ebene
5000 / 5000
From Munich Central there are two trains to the airport, S1 and S8. You'll find them at the end of the platform to the left and then downstairs.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Larry,
I'll try to find out about your train as soon as I know what day and time you wish to travel from München Hbf to München Flughafen. In case you intend to take a train of the S-Bahn München - the S 1 will leave München Hbf from platform 2 to München Flughafen./da

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Note for S1: Only the REAR part of the train goes to the airport!

These S-Bahn tracks are underground, take the escalators near track 27 and follow the S signs.

Allow plenty of extra time for delays or cancelled trains.. (If you miss your flight, DB will not pay any compensation whatsoever for you new ticket...)

In case of disrupted traffic S8 usually still calls underground but S1 will start overground from tracks 25 or so to 36.