Frage beantwortet

Reservation from Berlin to Amsterdam

Hi, I'm going to travel from Berlin to Amsterdam on June 10, 2017. I already have my eurail pass, but I want to make a reservation becuase I want to take the night train. I would like to know where I am suppose to go to to reserve a bed for two people on June 10, 2017. I would prefer a train leaving around 21:00

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
There is no night train from Berlin to Amsterdam.
You can use a normal ICE-Train leaving Berlin at 21:00 to Duisburg (arrival time 01:27). From Duisburg you can continue to Amsterdam next morning. But spending the night at Duisburg central station is nothing I recommend.
Or you can use a normal IC-Train leaving Berlin at 23:33 to Duisburg (arrival time 06:15). From Duisburg you can continue to Amsterdam at 06:44. The IC-Train has no beds but only ususal seats.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
There is no night train from Berlin to Amsterdam.
You can use a normal ICE-Train leaving Berlin at 21:00 to Duisburg (arrival time 01:27). From Duisburg you can continue to Amsterdam next morning. But spending the night at Duisburg central station is nothing I recommend.
Or you can use a normal IC-Train leaving Berlin at 23:33 to Duisburg (arrival time 06:15). From Duisburg you can continue to Amsterdam at 06:44. The IC-Train has no beds but only ususal seats.