Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Ordered a Bahncard 6 feb and never receive it. Called support twice just to be transferred. 1-XXXXXXX. Help?

Contacted via email twice, called on the phone all morning just to be transfered between departments. Business Bahncard 50. Where can I get some assitance. Terrible service.

[Edited by DB Bahn on 8.03.2017 at 17:08 Uhr: Deletion processing number]

xbahn
xbahn

xbahn

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Hello xbahn,

please call the BahnCard-Service. The colleagues check where your BahnCard is. You can call my colleagues Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm and on Saturday from 9am to 6pm. The phone number is 0180 6 34 00 35 (20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depending on provider). /ni

xbahn
xbahn

xbahn

Ebene
11 / 100
Yes you're asking me to call again but my problem is that I spent 3 hours on that number already, trying to get help from someone. First they needed to transfer me to the English speaking service, then to the business accounts, then to English again, then to missing cards, and then start again. Now here you're sending me again. Everyone passes responsability to someone but else. Can any one actually step up and take some ownership?