Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

BahnCard subscription not properly terminated resulting in two BahnCard 25

Hi dear Bahn team,

My wife has her regular BahnCard 25 ending on 3.01.17. On the 13th of November (i.e. a couple of weeks before 6-weeks notice period) we went to the DB Reisezentrum at B-Hbf to terminate her card and order her a new BahnCard 25 Partnerkarte (to pay less for the next year - 41 Euro). We successfully ordered Partnerkarte, and when I asked for termination of the existing Abo, the lady from DB told us it will be cancelled automatically. The Partnerkarte was delivered shortly after that (its ending period is linked to my card of course - till 09.11.17), but this week also another card arrived (valid till 03.01.18) together with the Invoice for 62 Euros. That definitely means that the previous card subscription was not terminated properly (I should have demand some kind of confirmation paper, probably) :(

Tell me please, if this situation (two cards for the same person and of the same value - 25%) is legit? And does it means the new invoice are mandatory to pay? If so, can you please confirm that it's possible to cancel BahnCard 25 using Sonderkündigungs­recht until 31.01.2017? (because recently the rules for Europa Sparpreis discount were changed and became worse, as it's specified here: https://www.test.de/Bahncard-Lohnt-sich-oft-schneller-als... ).

Please feel free to answer in German. Thanks!

Volo
Volo

Volo

Ebene
22 / 100
Antworten

Hallo Volo,

bitte setzen Sie sich bezüglich der Kündigung mit dem BahnCard-Service in Verbindung. Nur die Kollegen können entscheiden, ob eine außerordentliche Kündigung der BahnCard möglich ist. Sie erreichen die Kollegen von Montag bis Freitag von 7 bis 21 Uhr und am Samstag von 9 bis 18 Uhr unter der Rufnummer 01806340035 (20 ct/Anruf aus dem Festnetz, Tarif bei Mobilfunk max. 60 ct/Anruf). Sie können den Kollegen auch eine E-Mail an bahncard-service@bahn.de schreiben. Beachten Sie aber, dass aus Datenschutzgründen nur Ihre Frau zu ihrer BahnCard eine Auskunft erhält. /ni