Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

I missed my train, because timetable indicated wrong platform,I arrived 1,5hours later. What can I do for compensation?

On Sunday (Dec. 11.) evening I traveled from Nürnberg to Gelnhausen. I booked the ticket online:(Order number: XXXXX, Customer number: XXXXX). The ICE arrived on time in Fulda. In Fulda the timetable indicated the wrong platform number, number 3 instead of no.1, so I was waiting for the train on a wrong platform. I took a photo of the timetable. The train left the station without me from platform 1. I had to go to Hanau with ICE879 then back to Gelnhausen with RB15640. Finally, I arrived at Gelnhausen at 1:28 am Monday instead of 23:59 pm Sunday.
I would like you to compensate me for the inconvenience that was caused by the delay owing to the wrong piece of information provided by the station timetable.

[Edited by DB Bahn on 14.12.2016 at 20:52: Deleted order number and customer number because of data protection]

Antworten

Hello Janos,

please use the passengers' rights claim form and send this with your ticket to the "Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte". The employees there will check your refund request and answer you within four weeks. Greetings /jn

Dennis
Dennis

Dennis

Ebene
5000 / 5000
All timetable information without guarantee. There is a notice on all timetables.