Frage beantwortet

Passenger detail

Hi!
I have booked tickets for 2 from Amsterdam to Bamberg on 18/12/16 online.
My full name is MICHELLE NG SIN YEN and on the ticket itself only shown MICHELLE NG. I want to ask whether it will affect us that the ticket only written MICHELLE NG instead of MICHELLE NG SIN YEN when I show my passport and ticket at the station during boarding.

And how many ticket should i print at home. 1 TICKET for 2 or 2 of us have to print the tickets.

On my ticket it only show the platform number we depart from Amsterdam. The following stopovers did not mentioned any platform number. So does it mean we just stay at the train until the end of our journey. Please reply as soon as possible

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
I want to ask whether it will affect us that the ticket only written MICHELLE NG instead of MICHELLE NG SIN YEN when I show my passport and ticket at the station during boarding.
-> This should not cause problems.

And how many ticket should i print at home. 1 TICKET for 2 or 2 of us have to print the tickets.
-> If you booked one ticket for two persons, you have to print it only once.

So does it mean we just stay at the train until the end of our journey.
-> No. This means, the platform number was not known yet at the time of booking. Listen to the loudspeaker-information in the train or look at the leaflets handed out in the train.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
I want to ask whether it will affect us that the ticket only written MICHELLE NG instead of MICHELLE NG SIN YEN when I show my passport and ticket at the station during boarding.
-> This should not cause problems.

-> If you booked one ticket for two persons, you have to print it only once.

So does it mean we just stay at the train until the end of our journey.
-> No. This means, the platform number was not known yet at the time of booking. Listen to the loudspeaker-information in the train or look at the leaflets handed out in the train.