Frage beantwortet

How can I cancel my Probe BahnCard 25 (1. Klasse)? Or change it to a My BahnCard 25 (2. Klasse). I got tricked!

Hi!

I bought the wrong Bahncard! Apparently, your online marketting strategy worked! I accidently bought a Probe BahnCard 25 (1. Klasse) instead of a My BahnCard 25 (2. Klasse). Since it was my first time buying, I got confused as both of them cost 39 Euros. The big difference is that the Probe BahnCard25 is just valid for 2 months. How can I change this to a My BahnCard 25 (2. Klasse)? The validity will still start on December 1, 2016. I have already sent an email to bahnbahncard-service@bahn.de. But no one seems to be interested to answer my concern. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks!

SBG
SBG

SBG

Ebene
31 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello SBG,

the BahnCard-Service has actually a long response time. You better call (contact data on the lower left) them to cancel and buy your BahnCard in time. /ti

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

ds1603
ds1603

ds1603

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Sorry, the community can't help you. And no one can answer because, the mail address is wrong. It is not bahnbahncard is only bahncard

SBG
SBG

SBG

Ebene
31 / 100
Oh my bad. I meant just bahncard-service@bahn.de

SBG
SBG

SBG

Ebene
31 / 100
Ok here is an update. If anyone encounters the same problem, just wait until you have a bahncard number (that means until you receive the card which is usually 10 days according to them), and then you can ask for a refund. I think this only applies if you buy your bahncard online and if you have not used it.

Hello SBG,

the BahnCard-Service has actually a long response time. You better call (contact data on the lower left) them to cancel and buy your BahnCard in time. /ti

SBG
SBG

SBG

Ebene
31 / 100
Hi DB agent,

Yes, I already called. They said it's in the process, I just have to send back the card once I receive it. Hopefully, everything will work out.