Frage beantwortet

SOFORT transfer: paid twice

I have booked my ticket in July via SOFORT transfer and the price was charged twice. I waited for a month but the money were not coming back. I wrote to the help line and send to them a copy of my bank statement confirming that the booking was charged wrongly twice and was not charged back even after one month. First answer from bahn.de ignored submitted documents and claimed that my booking was automatically charged back at the same day. After few rounds of communication and few months more of waiting, it was acknowledged that there was an error in the system, and I will receive my money back in 6 days. It is already more than 14 days from this message but still no money back to my account. What should I do more to receive my money back? It will be soon 6 months from my booking.

Jel123
Jel123

Jel123

Ebene
35 / 100
Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Jel123
Jel123

Jel123

Ebene
35 / 100
I have already contacted DB Online-Service: both via email and via the contact form. Unfortunately, I have not received any response from them. If I try to call to the help centre (again it costs money for me), they refer to the contact form and ask to wait for other months. It seems to me that DB ignores my requests. It is not possible for me to go to the DB travel centre as I live outside Germany.

Are they any legal ways to communicate with the DB to get my money back? I cannot believe that customers are protected in Germany from fraughts on the side of such big companies.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

There are no other options available about our service community and you can call or write an email only. If you have already done this, please be a little patient. /ch

Jel123
Jel123

Jel123

Ebene
35 / 100
The DB team is still refusing to return my money and claim that if the transaction fails, money are credited back to the account in 6 days. However, this was not a case for me; already for months no transaction back. At the same time, even upon my request, they do not send any confirmation of the reimbursement. Are there any legal steps to be taken on my side? As I paid for the service but did not receive it (no tickets issued). Now I want my money back and it is again not possible. Does the DB use the fact that I live abroad and cannot defend myself legally?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Jel123,
I'm sorry this procedure takes that long. I cannot speed up things with our Online-Service and unfortunately only few people there speak and write English so the answer to you obviuosly takes exeptionally long.
Have you already contacted SOFORT-Überweisung on this behalf? If so, what did they say? /da

Jel123
Jel123

Jel123

Ebene
35 / 100
I have contacted my bank and received the detailed statement. The account to which money were illegally transferred from my account is registered as DE98700111100000405507, DB Vertrieb GmbH
Frankenallee 2-4, 60327 Frankfurt. It is definitely not the SOFORT company. I have believed that this is account of the german railway company DB. It seems not, as the DB claims not to receive any money from me. Should I registered this account by police and claim a fraud case? Is it necessarily to do it in Germany if the account is registered in Germany?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hi Jel123, what was told of SOFORT transfer and our Online-Service? If the processing time of your e-mail takes too long, you can call the Online-Service only. We can't look into your bookings because we do not have an access. E-mails in a foreign language require a lot of time. Sorry. /ch