Frage beantwortet

ICE + sperrigen Gepäcks

Hallo.

Ich werde auf Englisch schreiben, weil mein Deutsch sehr schlecht ist :( Entschuldigung!

I'm going to Germany in September with my mother, and I will be studying there for a year or two. This means that we are taking 3 bulky luggages with us (32kgs, dimensions 86x53x30cm).

We've never taken an ICE train and we will go from Frankfurt airport to Hamburg.

I'd like to know if there's enough space near the doors for us to leave the luggages :/ We can't really use the compartments above our heads because, as I said, the luggages are heavy. And the racks available are too small for them too.

https://puu.sh/qQBxc/0460e1b7e7.png

Here's the map with the seats. I believe it's ICE 1 we are taking. Do you think we can reserve seats 15/17 and then leave the luggages near the door?

Danke schon.

Tathila

Tathila
Tathila

Tathila

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
tina2016
tina2016

tina2016

Ebene
1958 / 2000
In places where two seat backs meet (different orientation of seats) there is usually quite some space between them where you can push your luggage in.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello Tathila, I think it's possible to store your luggage behind your seats. If there is no possibility ask our staff in the train. They will help you to find a place for your luggage. Best regards. /ar

tina2016
tina2016

tina2016

Ebene
1958 / 2000
In places where two seat backs meet (different orientation of seats) there is usually quite some space between them where you can push your luggage in.