Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

change our reservation

hello, This is sohyun Kim and my reservation number on SNCF is XXXXXX. I would like to change my train schedule due to delay. My friend and I have reserved at SNCF(online) the train from paris est to Munich via Stuttgart which departs September 18th. The trip was supposed to depart paris est at 6:39 a.m. , arrive Stuttgart at 9:48 a.m. and leave again to Munich at 9:58 a.m. However, we've got a mail of notification from SNCF, that the train from paris to Stuttgart will be delayed and will be arrived at 10:08 a.m.(arrival time). Apparently, We won't be able to make the second train and SNCF suggested to contact you, DB. Therefore, we would like to change our reservation with later train(Stuttgart-Munich 11:13 a.m. on September 18th).

[Edited by DB Bahn 17.08.2016 at 21.15 PM: Mention of personal data]

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt

Antworten

Hello cocochanel7,
in this particular case we are not the right people to contact. Instead, please get in contact with the SNCF because you bought the ticket there. We can not change it.
Do you have one or two tickets? So do you have a ticket of Deutsche Bahn for the trip from Stuttgart to Munich?
Best regards. /si