Frage beantwortet

QUERDURCHSLAND pass(24July2016) ,no trains to go Hamm,How to get the status of refund appl. submitted in Belefield?

Dear DB Customer care,
24 July 2016 i have purchased a QUER-DURCHS-LAND-T, 2. Kl., 3 Pers ticket to travel to Hamm from Stadthagen.But all trains were cancelled on that route and we are stuck in Rheda-Wiedenbrück for more than 3 hrs and then we came back to Belefield and submitted a application for refund of 60 euros. I still did not get any refund,where can i find the status of that,any possibility ? when can i get the euros back?
The Ticket number is XXXXXXXX (24.07.2016).
looking forward for your feedback.

[Edited by DB Bahn on 05/08/2016 at 17:01: please mention any personal data (Ticket number)]

Jasty
Jasty

Jasty

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello Jasty,

have you sent the request for reimbursement to the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte? Colleagues need up to four weeks for the processing of the form. /ja

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

ds1603
ds1603

ds1603

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hey, normally it takes about 4 weeks. But i think you will get nothing, because the Quer durchs Land Ticket is a special ticket. You can read it here: https://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/booking/passenger-rights/re...

Hello Jasty,

have you sent the request for reimbursement to the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte? Colleagues need up to four weeks for the processing of the form. /ja