Frage beantwortet

QUERDURCHSLAND pass(24July2016) ,no trains to go Hamm,How to get the status of refund appl. submitted in Belefield?

Dear DB Customer care,
24 July 2016 i have purchased a QUER-DURCHS-LAND-T, 2. Kl., 3 Pers ticket to travel to Hamm from Stadthagen.But all trains were cancelled on that route and we are stuck in Rheda-Wiedenbrück for more than 3 hrs and then we came back to Belefield and submitted a application for refund of 60 euros. I still did not get any refund,where can i find the status of that,any possibility ? when can i get the euros back?
The Ticket number is XXXXXXXX (24.07.2016).
looking forward for your feedback.

[Edited by DB Bahn on 05/08/2016 at 17:01: please mention any personal data (Ticket number)]

Jasty
Jasty

Jasty

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Jasty,

have you sent the request for reimbursement to the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte? Colleagues need up to four weeks for the processing of the form. /ja

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

ds1603
ds1603

ds1603

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hey, normally it takes about 4 weeks. But i think you will get nothing, because the Quer durchs Land Ticket is a special ticket. You can read it here: https://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/booking/passenger-rights/re...

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Jasty,

have you sent the request for reimbursement to the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte? Colleagues need up to four weeks for the processing of the form. /ja