Frage beantwortet

Bicycle ticket

Hey, I would like to book tickets for 2 adults + 2 bikes on June 27th from Donauworth to Donaueschingen. The DB online system says, I cannot buy tickets for bicycles online...Can you please help me on how to buy those tickets? I would like to take the 15.03 train from Donauworth to Ulm (HBhf) and then connection from Ulm to Donaueschingen leaving Ulm at 16.16. Thanks for your help. Urša

Ursa
Ursa

Ursa

Ebene
10 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Ursa, you can buy the bicycle-tickets for the local trains only in a DB Reisezentrum (travel center) or at our DB Automaten (vending machine). The name of the ticket is "Fahrradtageskarte". /fi

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (2)

67%

67% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Ursa, you can buy the bicycle-tickets for the local trains only in a DB Reisezentrum (travel center) or at our DB Automaten (vending machine). The name of the ticket is "Fahrradtageskarte". /fi

Ursa
Ursa

Ursa

Ebene
10 / 100
Thanks for your answer. So we can buy tickets for passengers online and then buy Fahrradstageskarten when we arrive to the Donauworth Bahnhof? Is there a possibility that all the bike places on the train might be already booked? Thank you again.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

You can book the tickets on the day you arrive or before, if you have time. /an