Frage beantwortet

Incorrect payment (no ticket, but paid)

Hello sir/ madam,

Last night I tried to book an online ticket from Berlin Hbf to Münster(Westf)Hbf at 13:57 on 25th July 2016, which is 29 Euro. I used SOFORT to link my online banking (ABN AMRO). But the payment was not successful as the system showed. Then I tried again, resulted in failure again. My purchase was not successful because I did not receive any booking information. However, 58 Euro has been deducted from my account last night. It was transferred to DB Vertrieb GmbH.

Therefore, I would really appreciate if you could have a check for me and refund the 58 Euro to me. Please let me know what I need to do in order to get this refund.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Ming

edited by DB Bahn, customer number published

Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello uknowming, please contact our Online-Service under fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. Please describe there the problem again. The colleagues will proof that and if there a mistake you will get the refund. /ar

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello uknowming, please contact our Online-Service under fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. Please describe there the problem again. The colleagues will proof that and if there a mistake you will get the refund. /ar