Frage beantwortet

Incorrect payment (no ticket, but paid)

Hello sir/ madam,

Last night I tried to book an online ticket from Berlin Hbf to Münster(Westf)Hbf at 13:57 on 25th July 2016, which is 29 Euro. I used SOFORT to link my online banking (ABN AMRO). But the payment was not successful as the system showed. Then I tried again, resulted in failure again. My purchase was not successful because I did not receive any booking information. However, 58 Euro has been deducted from my account last night. It was transferred to DB Vertrieb GmbH.

Therefore, I would really appreciate if you could have a check for me and refund the 58 Euro to me. Please let me know what I need to do in order to get this refund.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Ming

edited by DB Bahn, customer number published

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello uknowming, please contact our Online-Service under fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. Please describe there the problem again. The colleagues will proof that and if there a mistake you will get the refund. /ar

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello uknowming, please contact our Online-Service under fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. Please describe there the problem again. The colleagues will proof that and if there a mistake you will get the refund. /ar