Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

I lost my identification card that I used when I bought tickets !

Hello, my name is Haein from South Korea and my travel to Europe will be started on this wednesday. I reserved two tickets at db bahn. But I got a problem with my reservation. I hope that you can help me ! Like what I wrote above, I lost my identification card so I cannot bring it when I ride buses or trains which I reserved. I heard that I have to have both boucher and ID card. I reissued my ID card but card number and expiration date of the reissued card have changed. So these are different from the information wrote on the boucher. I want to change my ID card to reissued one ! Please tell me what I have to do for changing my ID card. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you :D

lapluiebi
lapluiebi

lapluiebi

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt

Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello lapluiebi,
your online-ticket is not valid without your specified id card. Do you have a flexible fare (Flexpreis) or a saver fare (Sparpreis)? If you have a flexible fare please cancel the ticket and book a new one. If you have a saver fare you can cancel it, too. But that costs 17,50 Euro and I don't know if you get a new ticket for the same price. So, alternatively you can travel with your booked ticket and get a "DB Fahrpreisnacherhebung" at the train if you have a travel within Germany. After your ride you can contact the DB Fahrpreisnacherhebung for refund. It is possible to reduce your "DB Fahrpreisnacherhebung" to 7 Euro. But if you have a travel from another country to Germany you have to buy a new ticket. This ticket will be refunded less 7 Euro.
No matter if you get a "DB Fahrpreisnacherhebung" or you buy a new ticket you have to submit your tickets within 14 days for refund. Greetings /jn